I’m delighted to share that the club is making preparations to resume training nights at South Leeds from Tuesday 8thSeptember.
This is subject to us adhering to a risk assessment and specific restrictions proposed by LCAC and agreed by Leeds City Council. We will be doing everything we can to keep training fun and as relaxed as possible whilst also observing social distancing rules and some changes to our set up.
Changes you can expect to see are:
- You will need to use a booking system to let us know which sessions you will be attending (Please bear with us whilst we develop this) We expect to have it in place by 2 Sept ready for the 1st session on the 8th.
- All activities will be outside, the indoor track is still closed for now. Please dress accordingly!
- Everyone who previously trained at the club will be welcome to attend, however should we reach maximum capacity in any groups, club members will be given priority.
- All athletes will need to train with a group supervised by a coach, unaccompanied athletes (including seniors) will not be able to train alone.
- Please help things run smoothly by observing the one way systems, and other changes, our ability to run club nights is based on being able to keep to the new set up.
Coaches have been invited to a pre-opening meeting on 1st Sept to finalise the new arrangements. After that more detail will follow regarding group timing and allocated spaces within the stadium, please bear with us. In the meantime, the risk assessment is attached if you want to get familiar with it. Please keep an eye on our facebook page for further updates.
Celia De Maria
Leeds City A.C.